55031 R/DUST SPARKLE-JEWEL-SKY BLUE - NON EDIBLE

code: CULPITT55031
2.90

In Stock



55031 - Jewel Sky Blue 5g net.

This extra fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact.

The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.

This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle. The results are stunning!

This Jewel Sky Blue gives a pale blue glittery finish.

5g gross weight - Loose pots. (Boxed 1).